Tuesday, June 21, 2011

How can I be so stupid

The title says it all, I am feeling very down recently and maybe this is contributing to the lack of ideas for me to blog about. I guess I will just blog about this 'disappointment'.
I would not disclose exactly what, but sometimes people tend to not appreciate what you do. It does not matter whether you are doing it for the company you work with, for your friends or colleagues, family, and etc , sometimes you just want to feel appreciated. But what I am feeling is "USED" and "FORGOTTEN". Before everything happened, I was promised beautiful and wonderful things, but when it happened and it finally dawned, at the end of the day, the loser was ME.
I will NEVER, EVER, want to feel like this again. NEVER.

I have to learn from my mistakes.

2 comments:

  1. haha..edy emo...letak laa gmbr..aku nak tgk jugak org loser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ntahla..mane leh letak gambo.. mmg emo skit nowadays..kebelakangan nie la..:|

    ReplyDelete