Thursday, June 2, 2011

Blogging completes me

I have always been skeptical towards bloggers who blog, telling them its a waste of time and energy doing all the necessary thinking on "What do I blog today?" , "What sensational topic do I need to blog to entertain my followers?".

However, recently I have found my reason to blog. And I have tons of ideas on what topics it will be from day to day. Blogging is not about struggling to think of a topic or ideas to share but more of an "opinion & debate" sharing session with the public or your followers. This way I can fully express my frustrations with the current happenings and also the world without bugging my only beloved wife(yea, women can easily get pissed with your rantings if its too often!). Did you know it also helps to improve your English indirectly when you blog ? Yes, it does.

So, here I am, blogging away and squeezing all my juicy ideas on what to write about every next day of my life. I hope whoever reads this blog will enjoy it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment