Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Believe or not to believe ?

This is my first post for this blog. I hope I can make it a good one. I seriously don't care whether if there are readers for my blog but as long as I can say and put what I feel, what I think its right, and what I feel should be done, somewhere, I will be at peace.

First things first, my beloved country, Malaysia. I have been living here since the day I was born. My parents are from here as well. It is a great country nonetheless, however, in every great country, there are some things that the people can accept and close one eye on, and some we just cannot ignore. In Malaysia, we, the people, are no longer complacent to the things that are happening within the politics of our country.

The people have spoken to their leaders by not shouting and voicing out verbally, but by through their actions. The voting process of our country and the political tsunami that happened a few years back shows that a weakening government within the 'Barisan National' political party agenda is failing slowly.

I do believe that the current political situation in our country will not side well with Barisan Nasional in the coming General Election, which are yet to be announced the date and time. Our PM, Dato' Seri Najib Abdul Razak needs more time to implant this mentality within the society and its people that the Malays, Chinese and Indians and also not forgetting the other Bumiputra's that they can each have their own benefits and importance in this multicultural country.

No comments:

Post a Comment