Saturday, February 4, 2012

Turn Back Time

I guess the world is nearing its end. Things that should be is not going the way it should be. And I'll be the first person to be damn glad that if it actually ends. We don't have to work anymore, relieved of all responsibilities and when I mean "responsibilities" it includes debts, loans, and etc. 
     Regret is a word that usually being used to un-do the things that you have done. You know in your heart that you could have done it in a better way but you didn't. But in my case, I did regret a few things that I did in my life, and I mean it. When I think about it back, if only it was different, if only I would've listened to people, and did proper research on certain matters first before making rash decisions that actually CHANGED my life. 
     If only I could turn back time. Why did I...If only I could...If only....It was a mistake....
   

No comments:

Post a Comment