Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Knack for Malay & Indonesian songs

     If you really know me well enough, you really do know that I was never an avid fan of Malay or Indonesian songs. But all that is about to change as recently I've picked up this nasty habit of listening to them...and especially romantic soppy songs. Trust me, this is even very much 'NEW TERRITORY' for me. But somehow, their songs soothe me more than English songs at the moment. It brings more sense somehow or maybe the songs really can describe how I actually feel at that particular moment or what I'm going through at certain points in my life. Since I'm a Malay guy after all(never forget ur roots!), maybe the songs make me feel closer down to earth..just the sentimental ones...ROCK ones suck..except Awie songs...

No comments:

Post a Comment